- Listed prices are tax inclusive.
- Changes and cancellations will not be accepted for purchased tickets.
- Tickets are only valid for the date/time shown on the ticket, and may sell out completely.
- For disability passbook holders
- For disability passbook holders who are using the discount, please show it to the reception staff when entering.
- Children (middle school and below) must be accompanied by a guardian who is at least 20 years old. There must be at least one guardian for every three children, including children who can enter for free.
- *Free admission for children below 3 years old.
- The museum opening time is subject to change, if it does, advance notice will be provided on the ticket purchase page.
- Ticket type /
Price (Including tax)
(18 y.o. and up)
- Junior high school
high school students
- Primary school students
(3 y.o. and up)
*By paying for a handicap ticket, you can bring one additional person as an escort into the venue.
(additional rental : 300 yen / piece)
The record stone is an important navigational item that you can hold in your hand and explore with as you experience the world of this facility. It allows you to detect and record creatures that appear in the museum, and at the end of the journey, you will be able to see "the ending where the creatures you recorded jump out."
You will be able to borrow one free of charge for each group that purchases one ticket.
If you would like to borrow additional ones, you can do so for 300 yen per piece.
Purchase tickets / Book your visit
Purchases and reservations may be made up to 1 minute before the deadline for the requested admission time.
(for example, the 11:30 to 12:00 time slot is open until 11:29)
Official online tickets
*Changes and cancellations will not be accepted after you have made a booking.
*As part of our COVID-19 safety precautions, please contact us before entering the museum if you are not feeling well and we will assist with amending your booking date or issue you a refund.
Purchase Lawson Ticket
*Please note that purchased tickets cannot be canceled.
*If you wish to purchase tickets through Lawson Ticket, please book your visit separately.
How to book your visit for visitors using
- step 1
Select your preferred date of visit from the ticket purchase page and indicate your visit time.
- step 2
Select "Lawson Ticket or special admission ticket" for "Ticket Type" after the visit time selection page, and click "Next."
- step 3
On the next screen after you have selected "MovieTicket," enter the serial number on the Lawson Ticket that you have purchased and follow the instructions to complete the booking of your preferred time slot.
Important things to note
Important things to note when purchasing tickets
Notation Based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act
Notation Based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act
The conditions for the provision of this product are stated explicitly as follows according to Article 11 (Advertisement of Mail Order Sales) of the Specified Commercial Transaction Act.
Sales Business Entity
Zukan Museum Limited Liability Business Partnership
1-14-3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima, Tokyo 170-0013
6F Tokyu Plaza Ginza 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo 104-0061
Zukan NEO at ZUKAN MUSEUM GINZA powered by Shogakukan
Email Address: email@example.com
*It make take some time for us to get back to you if you contact us via email.
If you require an immediate response, please call our administrative office directly.
TEL: 03-6228-5611 (Hours: 11:00am to 7:00pm *Excluding days when the museum is closed)
● Purchase Eligibility, Pricing, and Deadlines
The sales price for the tickets is the price displayed on this website.
The price displayed on this website is the price including consumption tax.
To receive tickets or seasonal tickets, please enter the confirmation number and registered phone number in the online confirmation screen when purchasing the tickets or at an automatic ticket vending machine in Zukan NEO at ZUKAN MUSEUM GINZA powered by Shogakukan. Thank you for your understanding. We do not ship tickets via mail, parcel delivery services, or other similar services.
● Restriction on Ticket Purchases
The maximum number of tickets that you can purchase for each procedures is 10 tickets. If you would like to purchase 11 or more tickets, please complete the procedure again.
Tickets can be purchased until one minute before the arrival deadline at each event.
● Payment Method
Only credit card payments are accepted.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa/Master/JCB/AMEX/DINERS
● Payment Period
After completing the transmission of credit card information in the settlement screen, the customer's information is sent to each credit card processing company to settle the transaction. Billing dates will vary by credit card company.
● Cancellations and Refunds
Excluding instances involving stoppages in operations or delays, regardless of the reason for the customer's delayed arrival, changes to the reservation date or time or ticket refunds will not be accepted after purchases are completed. In addition, refunds will not be granted if the purchased ticket is not accepted.
In the case of stoppages in operations or delays due to circumstances on our end, ticket refunds will be granted for the cancellation with a determined period and location. Refunds will not be granted if the refund deadline ends or the issued ticket is lost, damaged, or illegible due to excessive staining. The costs outside of the purchase amount of the tickets (surcharges, traffic costs, lodging costs, communications costs, shipping costs, etc.) will not be refunded.
● Period and Location for Refunds
As a general rule, refunds will be processed through the credit card company.
Please reach out to Zukan NEO at ZUKAN MUSEUM GINZA powered by Shogakukan for more details on the refund deadline.
June 15, 2021
The Partnership enacts measures as follows concerning the protection of customers' personal information, including name, gender, date of birth, residence, and content of job application.
1. The Partnership complies with laws, regulations, and other norms concerning personal information, and makes all reasonable efforts to protect the important personal information of customers.
2. The Partnership handles customers' personal information appropriately, for purposes as follows.
・Verification of identify, notification of suspension/cancellation of services used, and other matters pertaining to the provision of our services
・The provision of data by email concerning services provided by the Partnership or our partners, recommendations related to sales, the performance of questionnaire surveys, and the mailing or other provision of prizes, etc.
・The performance of aggregation and analysis, and the use of data or provision of data to business partners after processing of the data into a form disallowing identification of individuals
・Improvement of the Partnership's services or the development of new services
・Response to inquiries and requests for consultation
The above purposes of use may be determined in some cases. When responding to customers by telephone, calls may be recorded in order to accurately understand the opinions and requests of customers and to improve services in the future.
3. In order to appropriately handle customers' personal information, we will improve the regulations and management structures of the Partnership, conduct education for employees, and will enact appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information. We will further make efforts to protect personal information through the continuous review of these measures.
4. The Partnership may hand over customers' personal information to a business outsourcing partner or other business partner in order to achieve the above purposes of use. In this case, we will enact all necessary and appropriate measures, such as concluding agreements for the protection of personal information. In the event of request for disclosure from a court in accordance with laws and regulations, we may provide data to the relevant public institution.
5. The Partnership may engage in joint use of the personal information of customers who use this service, to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use.
・Personal information subject to joint use includes customer name, date of birth, residence, gender, and service usage status.
・The scope of joint users is the Partnership and companies affiliated with the Partnership.
・The purposes of joint use are the same as the purposes of use by the Partnership.
・The party responsible for joint use is the Zukan Museum Limited Liability Partnership.